By accessing this website you are agreeing to comply with the following Terms and Conditions which govern Rana Cabs (P) Limited ™ relationship with you in relation to this website. www.ranatravelschandigarh.com The term ' Rana Cabs (P) Limited ™' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is SCO 98, 1st Floor, sector-47-C, Chandigarh, India Pin code : 160047. Our company Service Tax number is C.NO:ST-7/Regn/Rana/TOU CAB/S.Tax/CHD/R-111/338/07/1605 and place of registration is Chandigarh.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The content on this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, images, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not necessarily signify that we endorse the website(s) and we do not take any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Rana Cabs (P) Limited ™' prior written consent.
- Any dispute arising out of use of this website will be subject to the laws of India and under jurisdiction of Chandigarh Court.
Bike Terms & Conditions :
Eligibility to Rent A Bike
- You must be 21 years old.
- You must have a valid driving license.
- Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000/- And One cheque or passport, full Rent in advance.
- You must provide a valid identity proof in original which includes Aadhaar card, Voter id, PAN card or Passport. Same shall be deposited at the time of pickup and returned to you after you drop off.
- A valid address proof.
- Copy of Driving License.
- We may deny booking in case you fail to produce the documents at the time of pickup. No refund will be given in such case.
Things Included In Your Rental.
- Unlimited kilometres (Except where specifically mentioned).
- One Studds' Helmet free helmet. Extra Per Helmet 100/-.
- Safety kit. Tool kits, Cables, Lead Substitute + Guidance / Advice.
- Use of vehicle for 24x7 till drop off time.
- Roadside assistance services anywhere in India on charge. You need to call our support for availing the support. Kindly note that this service may take time in far locations such as Tawang, Laddakh etc.
- All Motorcycles come with 1 Litre of reserve fuel with 1 complimentary Original Studds' Helmet.
- Fuel is totally on you. You will get the bike with full tank and you have to return it back with full tank or take our bike with complimentary fuel to reach nearest fuel station.
A Pillion rider is allowed with you with no extra charges. However if he/she also intend to drive during your rent out period, a copy of valid driving license must be provided to us at the time of pickup.
- You will be provided with a fully serviced bike.
- You must properly check out the bike before going on the ride.
- You must report to us as soon as possible in case of any failure.
- You take full responsibility to maintain serviceability of the bike. Any damages to the bike occurred during your rental period will solely borne by you.
- In case of any unfortunate accident leading to death of the renter, you permit us and our partners to recover Rana Cabs Pvt Ltd™ any damages to the bike from your legal heirs/ next of kin.
Driving Rules And Regulations
- You must follow all the traffic rules while driving, in case of any negligence Rana Cabs Pvt Ltd™ will not be liable. All the challans will be paid by the rider himself.
- Rana Cabs Pvt Ltd™ will not be liable to any consequences if the rider is riding under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs. In Case of any accident under the influence of alcohol or drug the rider have to pay the damage charges.
- Drive under speed limit. Don't forget we are tracking your ride and speed. There is a fine of INR 1000/- every time you voilate the speed limet of 90 Kmph. If you want to take the motorcycle for racing or sports, kindly talk with our sales team who shall assist you for the same.
- You should always wear a helmet while riding.
- You cannot use our bikes for racing purposes without our written permission. Rana Cabs Pvt Ltd™ may impose a penalty of Rs 25,000/- for such abuse of bike.
- You are also not permitted to make any stunts such as wheelie, stoppie, burnout etc using our rental vehicle. A penalty of Rs 35,000/- is payable by you if you are found to be involved in such abuse of our bikes.
Ability Of Bikes
All the bookings from Rana Cabs Pvt Ltd™ depend on the availability of the bikes. We will refund you full booking amount in case we are unable to fulfill your booking owing to situations beyond our control. Same shall reflect in your bank account within 10 working days.
Extension Of The Trip
- You must inform us in advance if you want to extend your trip.
- Extension of the trip depends on the availability of the bike and prevailing rates at that time.
Bike Return Policy
- You must return the bike on assigned time in fully serviceable condition. Any damages or failures will be charged up to the amount to make a bike serviceable using genuine spare parts of the bike.
- Late returns up to one hour of drop off time are accepted without any extra charges for bookings beyond 24 hrs. Afterwards double of the daily charges plus a late fee of INR 1000 will be payable by you. In case you extend your trip late fee will not be levied.
- You must drop the bike at the same location from where you picked it up.
- You can't leave or abandon the bike without written permission of Rana Cabs Pvt Ltd™ There is a fine upto full security deposit as well as legal action will be taken against you. You are also not permitted to give the bike other than authorized riders during your rent out period.
Servicing Of Bike During Trip
There may be servicing due during your rent out period for which you will be notified at the time of pickup. The charges for such servicing will be reimbursed by us at the time of drop off subjected to the production of original bill/invoice.
- In case of damages to the motorcycle due to accidents or otherwise, you are liable to pay the full amount to make the bike serviceable.
- In case of theft full value of a new motorcycle.
- In case of loss of helmet, you are to pay Rs. 1000.
- All the traffic challans/ penalties for violation of traffic rules is the sole responsibility of the rider and must be paid off to traffic authorities.
All confirmed bookings made on Rana Cabs Pvt Ltd™ are not refundable.
- Full payment should be made in advance before reserving and renting your selected bikes.
- Any delay in payment will not be accepted and the bikes will be handed over to you only after the complete amount is paid.
- We ensure that hirers receive their paid receipts if no amount is due. Do not pay any amount till you receive your paid receipts.
- The bike remains in your custody till the rental period and should be safely returned back after use.
- If you buy the bike's insurance coverage then in case of any theft you will not be subjected to fine.
- Hirers are required to pay a specific amount as security deposit. This security deposit is collected so that if there is any damage caused to the vehicle then the amount can be depreciated from your security deposit.
- On safely returning back the hired bike, the entire safety deposit amount is handed back to the customer.
- In case there is any damage brought to the bike then the amount is deducted from your security deposit and the balance amount is returned back.
- This amount paid by you is refundable and is entitled to adjustments only under certain specific cases.
- All the important documents of the bike are provided to customers as soon as they fulfil all the requirements and agree with all the terms and conditions.
- The hirer is completely responsible for his personal safety. Once the agreement and deal is finalised, the hirer rides the bike at his own risk.
- The customer is required to submit a Xerox copy of his licence which helps us be certain of the rider's experience.
- Helmets are compulsory. The vehicle should not be ridden under the effect of alcohol of drugs.
- Damage to the vehicle may be accepted only under uncertain and unforeseen conditions like death, extreme weather changes or other related issues.
- The instrument should be returned back in sound, safe and right condition.
Damage And Loss
- The bike will undergo complete inspection before being offered to you. You will be liable in case there is any damage or loss caused to the bike..
- The hired bike should be returned back in the shape and order as it was handed over to you.
- Before hiring the bike, you are required to check the vehicle yourself. In case you find any damages, improper functioning or other associated issues with the bike. You may either get the problem fixed by our engineers or get a vehicle replacement.
- You are entitled to pay fine if there is any damage or loss caused to the bike. Customers should treat, use and return bikes responsibly.
- Once the hirer complies with all the terms and conditions. The equipment is safely handed over to him for usage.