Hyosung recently unveiled the updated ST7 at the 2015 EICMA in Milan, Italy. The presence of reputed brands like Triumph and Harley-Davidson has been a major cause of trouble for the Korean manufacturer. However, with the new ST7, Hyosung will attempt to correct this by offering the bling of a traditional American cruiser and hopefully, a lucrative sticker price. Check out the detailed photo gallery of the new Hyosung ST7.
- Refundable Deposit of Rs. 10,000/- One security cheque or ORIGINAL PASSPORT , full rent in advance.
- immediate cash refund after journey, 1 helmet & 1 Liter petrol complimentary with all bikes.
- Bring your original DL or with other original ID like Pan card, Voter ID, Adhar, Passport, One Passport Sized Photograph.
- Free Map, Tool kits, Cables, Bulbs, Lead Substitute + Guidance / Advice.No driven KM limit,
- All Bikes fully customized for Touring Strengthened Rear struts, carriers, improved handles, grips, mirror, brakes, and horn.
- GST Tax @ 18.00 % will be applicable on the total bill as per the Govt. act of Excise .